Skip to main content
Aims & Scope
- Encourage the movement of scientific research through the publication of research and studies in the security, legal, humanitarian and administrative fields.
- Contribute to the development of work in accordance with the strategy of the Ministry of Interior of the State and the competence of the Academy.
- Develop the quality (operations or science) of security and policing by deepening the utilization of scientific research, science and knowledge in training and research processes and improving the work environment.
- Accelerate the processes of upgrading the security and police system by taking advantage of what is published in the magazine.
- Encourage researchers to stimulate the intellectual and cultural movement.
- Strengthen scientific cooperation between the Academy and other similar scientific organizations.
- Propose the best methods and practices that contribute to finding solutions to the obstacles facing security and police operations.